Or choose a theme to start your search
- CommunicationsEngagement with and management of communications with stakeholders, communities, media and public affairs.
- Consents & powersProcesses associated with achieving authority to initiate and deliver the project such as parliamentary bills, town planning, statutory powers, and environmental and traffic consents.
- DigitalInformation technology and processes used to manage project information
- EngineeringTechnical design and engineering of major projects.
- EnvironmentManagement of environmental factors associated with delivering a project such as noise, air quality, bio-diversity, resource management, energy efficiency and carbon and archaeology.
- Health & SafetyManagement, control and removal of health and safety risks from the work environment as well as management of the wellbeing of people.
- InnovationInnovative solutions shared by major projects and systems for managing innovation on major projects.
- Land & PropertyRegeneration and development of real estate and public spaces and management of land and estates.
- OperationsPlanning for takeover and management of assets on project completion, operation of services, customer experience and concessions.
- Procurement, Law & supply chain managementTendering, bidding and contracting, legal frameworks such as agreements and dispute resolution on major projects; and management of the supply chain risk.
- Project & Programme ManagementThe strategic framework for major projects including the management, leadership, control and risk management of project initiation, delivery and handover.
- Talent & ResourcesPeople strategy on a major project, values and culture, management of employees, employment and skills of the workforce, and equality and diversity.
Or browse the latest resources below
Leading and managing transformational projects and programmes, whether they be in the public or the private sector, requires a different approach from traditional capital...
Project controls, assurance, accountability and governance are closely related, though mutually exclusive, but combine as being essential in the successful delivery of...
This article discusses the vital role that learning from experience can play in delivering efficiencies across major projects, the results from a learning legacy survey and...