This case study tracks the improvements within Network Rail Infrastructure Projects as they have embraced the P3M3 model and used it to drive up their performance over the last four years, with a spotlight on their Signalling division.
The case study outlines the following:
- The drivers for change and how these were used to create energy to improve
- How P3M3 was used to baseline performance and as a framework to prioritise improvements
- The key capabilities delivered by the internal change programme
- How IP Signalling has become the current global benchmark and exploited the capability to deliver outstanding results
- The key characteristics of high performing organizations
This resource is hosted on an external website.Read the full resource
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.