Alongside Project 13’s offering of an innovative new enterprise business model and Blueprint for the Future, is this, the Project 13 practical Commercial Handbook. It outlines the six key commercial principles which are critical to creating the right commercial environment for the model – including:
1. Alignment – where commercial performance measures are aligned to delivery of outcomes to the customer/end user.
2. Reward – where reward mechanisms in the enterprise structure are based on value added in exceeding the outcomes, not competed lowest cost for a component.
3. Risk – where risks that the infrastructure owner or investor are accountable for are not transferred to the supply chain.
4. Engagement– where the enterprise comes together at a much earlier stage in the asset enhancement/creation lifecycle.
5. Scale – where the enterprise model yields the greatest benefits when applied across asset systems/portfolios.
6. Time– where the relationships between organisations last over a longer time period.
This resource is hosted on an external website.Read the full resource
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.