Bourne Group had a long relationship with the Thameslink Programme as they were appointed the structural steel contractor at both Farringdon station, Blackfriars station and London Bridge station.
Their work at Farringdon lasted three years and included heavy structural steelwork; in particular Bourne Group fabricated and installed the new station roof.
Other structural steelwork at Farringdon included:
- The new London Underground ticket hall on Turnmill Street.
- The new ticket office and the refurbished entrance on Cowcross Street.
- The new staircases down to platforms.
- Underpinning and strengthening work in the tunnels.
- New modular train shed roof trusses.
This resource is hosted on an external website.Read the full resource
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.